3/12/2013 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Are you a writer looking for encouragement and support for your work? The Writers Group meets regularly to share writing goals and experiences in a supportive environment.
At this inaugural meeting, we’ll decide the meeting schedule, goals of the group, and how we want to structure the meetings.
Some things to think about before the meeting:
Bring your ideas and aspirations. This writers group is for you!
- How often do you want to meet? (monthly, twice a month, weekly?)
- Do you want to do sample readings of your work?
- Do you want to have writing exercises?
- Do you want to have writing time with others in the group?
- Do you want to get feedback on your writing?
Tuesday, March 12
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
For more information, visit the Writers Group page on the Library website, or contact Andrea Erickson at 503-570-1593 or firstname.lastname@example.org.